Re: remember_passwords gconf key don't run
- From: Lorenzo Zanetti <lorenzo zanetti unipd it>
- To: Jan de Groot <jan jgc homeip net>
- Cc: epiphany-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: remember_passwords gconf key don't run
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 16:59:55 +0100
>> I'v problem with epiphany 2.28.2 and gconf key:
>> see don't run.For example if i put remember_passwords false it ask
>> remember password (wrong).
> Epiphany 2.28 doesn't support storing form passwords, only HTTP
> authentication passwords can be stored in 2.28. Form password storage
> has been implemented in 2.29.x, which is the current development
Yes. My idea is don't save authentication passwords. In prevoius version
(base on gecko ?) this key (/apps/epiphany/general/remember_passwords)
disable authentication passwords.
My users (a library) autenticate on proxy and I need disable the PROXY
authentication passwords. With previous version i do it with this key.
Where epiphany store the password (a file) ?
Hello and excuse for my little english,
] [Thread Prev