Re: Default search engines

Yeah, I love DuckDuckGo as well.

However, DuckDuckGo itself is not (as you suggest) Open Source. It's
mostly built from OSS components. In this regard, there's no real
difference e.g. to Yahoo (they're also contributing quite a lot).

Anyway, you can change Epiphany's default search engine with the
gconf-editor: The key is '/apps/epiphany/general/url_search'.

Cheers,
Klaus