AW: How to edit custom style sheet without default text editor?

Hi,

Thanks for nothing.
I found out using this howto to set a default editor temporarily (just for debugging):
I used a custom *.desktop file.
Then I clicked the button and my debugging program showed me the location of the user style sheet: ~/.gnome2/epiphany/user-stylesheet.css
Afterwards I removed the default editor stuff.

I hope this will help anyone with the same problem.

Bye,