How to edit custom style sheet without default text editor?

Nothing happens when I hit the "Edit Stylesheet" button in the Preferences dialog on the Fonts & Style tab. I guess this is due to not having a default text editor.
I do not want a default text editor.

So how can I edit the style sheet with a command line text editor (like GNU nano for example)?

Please tell me at least where the fscking custom style sheet is stored.

PS: My version is 2.22.3

Do You Yahoo!?