Re: extension cannot find glade ui file

> I'd guess it's looking in epiphany's current-working-directory, which is likely not what you want.

you're right, it's looking in the working directory (i copied the ui
file to my home folder and started up epiphany from a terminal; found
the file, no problem).  not really ideal.

> I hadn't considered this before; does anyone know how this worked in the Python days?

i don't know how it worked with python extensions, but wouldn't it
make sense to use the same paths that it searches for .extension
files?

thanks,
- mjumbe