Re: webkit based cache location

Hi Xan,

Thanks a lot for the info. at least i can stop looking for it and sleep in peace. :)

regarding the version, i actually get the source code for 2.27.0 and compiled it a while back. is that not the right version to use?

Hadi

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 1:34 PM, Xan Lopez <xan gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 5:42 PM, hliauw <hliauw gmail com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using epiphany 2.27.0 on CentOS 5.3. However, I don't see the cache
> folder (epiphany/mozilla/epiphany/cache) anywhere in my system. in fact,
> ~/.gnome2/epiphany only contains bookmark file, cookies file, and some xml
> files. there is no mozilla folder.
>
> Has the cache folder name/location changed on epiphany with webkit backend?

There's no disk-based HTTP cache in Epiphany/WebKit at the moment,
it's scheduled for 2.30. Also I hope you are not *actually* using
2.27.0, but some 2.27.x version...

Xan