issues with linkedin.com

First, let me apologize if this is not the right forum for this sort of question.  I have searched the archives + web with no luck so far.

I love epiphany and it has become my go-to browser.  Works great for me with one exception:  linkedin.com.  There are multiple pieces of functionality on that site that work fine in firefox and IE but don't work with my install of epiphany (2.26.1 running on ubuntu 9.04).  For example, I cannot see my contacts/connections.  Some drop-downs don't appear.

Any suggestions?  Is this a common issue, maybe an issue with my settings/preferences?  Again, I am only seeing this issue with linkedin.  I reached out to linkedin's tech support but they did not respond.  Again, I apolgize if this is not the right forum for this type of question.  I'm not a developer - just a fan of epiphany trying to troubleshoot the issue with this one site.

Regards,
Dirk

Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.