Writing Epiphany extensions

Hi,

I'm looking for documentation and reference API to write extensions. I
have some ideas, but the documentation that I found doesn't help me
much. Maybe someone have some, ideas, tips or orientation to me write
these extensions:

* Simple recover session: always recover
  `~/.gnome2/epiphany/session-crashed.xml' when start epiphany.

* Flash blocker: don't show any flash content, but show a play icon to
  reproduce Flash.

* Quick translator and dictionary utility: select (mark) the text and
  put mouse (or type some key combination) and the translation or word
  definition will showed in a tooltip.

* Put all (or some) bookmarks with %s in URL on text selection menu

Thanks,
semente

--
Guilherme Gondim (semente)