Re: Switching from Opera: a few things I am missing

On Oct 28, 2009, at 09:34, Guilherme Gondim wrote:

Tim Horton <hortont424 gmail com> writes:

One of the first extensions I wrote back when we finished Seed
support for Epiphany provided a key combo which, when pressed,
brought back the most recently closed tab (and again, the next-most-
recently, in a stack-like manner).

http://jayne.hortont.com/racarr/epiphany-extensions/reopen-closed-tab-queue/

(The queue suffix is a complete lie, that wouldn't make any sense)
(Also, this extension is rather poor, and should probably be fixed up
and moved somewhere else - epiphany-extensions git?)

Put your extension on a code hosting service. I think is better to
someone help you with tab queue. :-)

Note: the extension doesn't works for me (Epiphany 2.28.0, Ubuntu 9.10
Karmic). I get this warning:

 ** (epiphany-browser:22052): WARNING **: seed_exception: Line 1 in
 /home/semente/.gnome2/epiphany/extensions/reopen-closed-tab-queue.js:
 TypeError Result of expression 'Seed.import_namespace' [undefined] is
 not a function.

Oh, duh. I forgot how old these were, sorry! Seed has changed a *lot* since then... alright I'll fix it up right now (and look at the other one to be ported) and stick it in e-e. (I'm plenty willing to maintain it as long as people let me know when things are broken :-) )

Thanks,
semente

--
Guilherme Gondim (semente)