issue with custom authentication scheme in ajax request in EPIPHANY

Hi All,

I Mayank Goel, am a software engineer working in web applications. I am working on this application where I have make ajax request to google server to get the google calendar data for the user. I have have to make a google's custom ClientLogin authentication to access the data. The code runs fine on other browsers but its not working on epiphany.

On authenticating with ajax, "authentication failed" response is coming. The code seems fine, i guess there might be a problem with custom authentication schemes in epiphany.

It would be very helpful if someone can guide me if the problem is what i mentioned above or something else and how to overcome this problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Mayank Goel.