Re: mail client for mailto links

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 13:04:12 +0200
Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org> wrote:

> Hi Renato,
>
> Op zondag 11-10-2009 om 11:19 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Renato:
> > Hello,
> > this question is answered in the faq, but only if you have gnome.
> > I'm using openbox standalone. How do I go about setting epiphany to
> > open my email program (claws-mail) when i click on mailto links,
> > with address and subject compiled?
>
> If you don't use the Gnome control center, setting the following gconf
> key should probably do the trick:
> /desktop/gnome/url-handlers/mailto
>
> There's no other way to configure the mailto behaviour that I know of.
>
> regards,

Hello, I set the key to "claws-mail %s" (without quotes) but it still
doesn't open urls. In terminal, claws-mail fi fo works correctly and
opens up a mail to fi fo  In gconf-editor the "enabled" box is checked
and I even tried "needs terminal" but it won't open a terminal.
I restarted epiphany everytime; is this enough or should I run some
command/logout/reboot?

regards,
Renato