Any plans to make web apps (like mozilla prism) part of GNOME 3.0

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any ideas to have something mozilla prism
in epiphany / GNOME. You see that web apps are getting more and more
important for users. (gmail, facebook, twitter etc). Having web apps
being treated as first class GNOME app seems therefore as a good idea
to me. E.g. the in the Applications menu you could have links to these
webapps

Jaap