Box shaped cursor in caret mode?

Hello
I've started to use the caret browsing and I found out that it's
better than I thought. It's nice to browse without using the mouse
(specially in a laptop) however, there are some problems I have
regarding the visualization of the caret cursor, in some websites it
is nearly invisible.
Is it possible to make the caret mode cursor be box-shaped (like in
emacs, terminals or the cursor in gedit when insert-mode is
activated). I think that this would greatly improve the visibility of
the cursor (sometimes it's hard to know where it is).

Also this will make it easier to recognize it avoiding confusions with
the cursor or the input boxes. Sometimes the caret cursor moves inside
an input box and looks like you can edit the content of the box, but
you can't. This is confusing and sometimes it has led me to
incomfortable mistypings. I think that a blinking box shape will be
specially apropiate since it is much more noticeable and in epiphany
there's no insert-mode in input boxes anyway, so the different shape
will retain its different meaning.

Thank you
--
Fernando