Re: Epiphany extensions: Development, branches, git

Hi Magnus,

Op zaterdag 13-06-2009 om 07:47 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Magnus
Therning:
> I've just now gotten around to actually cloning epiphany-extensions for the
> first time since Gnome moved to git.  One thing I noticed was that there
> doesn't seem to be a branch for 2.26:

If I recall correctly, there were little or no changes between 2.24 and
2.26, and in the absence of an active maintainer, nobody felt like
creating a new branch.

--
Reinout van Schouwen