Re: Screen coordinates of a link/button?

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Mike B.<mb78aa yahoo com> wrote:
> HI All,
>
> After epiphany loads and renders a webpage, is there a way to find the
> screen coordinates of a webpage link/button?.

Two (sort of hacky) solutions off the top of my head:

- Use whatever standard JS/DOM solution there is (google for it :))
execute it using webkit_web_view_execute_script and get the results by
using the JavaScriptCore API. You can see an example of this kind of
thing in the GCDS talk we gave, linked at www.webkitgtk.org.
- Using ATK, go through the DOM hierarchy until you reach the link and
use atk_component_get_extents, for example.

Cheers, Xan