Re: can't compile smart-bookmarks extension and some others

Hello Jean-Claude,

Op maandag 09-02-2009 om 10:07 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Jean-Claude
Tergal:

> When I want to build epiphany extensions, some of them are never
> selected : those who have a "mozilla" directory in their source code,
> for example smart-bookmarks, select-stylesheet or page-info.

Are you using Epiphany trunk or the 2-26 branch?

Support for the Mozilla back-end has been removed from trunk. Extensions
still have to be updated to work with Webkit.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen