Re: No Sound in Epiphany

On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 11:58:01PM -0700, David White wrote:
> Help!  I'm running Ubuntu 8.10, my first Linux system,
> and there is one problemL no matter what browser I use,
> I get no sound from it.  I get sound just fine from other
> apps, just not from the browser.  Any ideas?  I looked for
> a way to pick the driver without success.  Thanks for any
> help.
>
> Dave

I think this is more of a question for #ubuntu or
ubuntu-users lists ubuntu com -- If I had to guess you're probably
having a problem with PulseAudio, which Ubuntu includes by default.

Though, it could be Adobe Flash player if you have that installed; try
using mplayer inside of Epiphany to stream something and see if that
works.

--
		  http://pobega.wordpress.com
		    http://identica/pobega