Re: configure error

I am going down option 1 atm. and stuck in gtk. after I dig deeper into the
code that is giving me error, it seems that gailutil.c includes atk.h, which
seems to include many other header files. I think is encapsulation so that
code using this library only need to include atk.h.
AtkMisc is however defined in AtkMisc.h. And this file is not included in
atk.h. hence, it could not find the definition of AtkMisc.

I downloaded Atk 1.13.0 as requested by gtk+-2.16.5 (latest stable). is this
a bug in gtk? or is there certain complie option that lead to this error? i
did run ./configure for gtk with --without-libjasper. not sure how it
correlates with this though.

Thanks,
Hadi

jk: my english is not good either. but i think your's is fine..