Re: Disabling plugins

Il giorno lun, 10/08/2009 alle 17.42 +0300, Xan Lopez ha scritto:
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Paul van der Vlis<paul vandervlis nl> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am looking for an easy way to disable a plugin.
> >
> > In my case it's about the flash-plugin. I have 3 different flash-plugins
> > installed, and I want to be able to switch between them.
> > But how can I disable the other plugins?
>
> You can put them in different directories and then launch epiphany
> with MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH=/pathtoyourstuff epiphany, that's what I do to
> launch epiphany instances with flash (having flash in $HOME/plugins).

But the "disabling plugin" feature that Paul would like in Epiphany is
not so bad. Firefox provides this and could be really useful for web
developing and similar.

Xan, if I'm right, something like this was recently added to WebKit (not
WebKitGtk), wasn't it? Of course current WebKitGtk has other priorities,
but could be good have this feature in Epiphany, maybe managed via
GConf.