Re: Any way to get with the keyboard the "Search the web" field?

Hi Keywan,

Op woensdag 29-04-2009 om 11:31 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Keywan
Najafi Tonekaboni:

> I'm a little bit confused. Is there a separate Search-box in Epiphany?
> Isn't it combined with the address bar?

Yes, but you can put smart bookmarks on a toolbar, and they will have an
entry field. Some distros configure Epiphany like this by default.

> I have a lot of smart searches and use them with this nice bookmark:
>
> http://www.gnome.org/~nigeltao/epiphany_extensions/bookmark-shortcuts/

Hmm, I recently saw a duplicated bug report about this. Does anyone feel
inclined to consider adding this to the official Epiphany-extensions
package? (Or maybe rewrite it in Javascript/Seed, in case we're going to
drop Python support for e-e. Xan, what are your plans?)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen