what happened to my browser??

	Sone oddball site crashed it, and it won't launch any more. When
I try from the CLI, I get :

[btth Hbsk2 ~]$
** (epiphany:9204): WARNING **: An error occurred while calling remote
method: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote
application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked
the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was
broken.

[1]+  Done                    epiphany

	I've gotten that same result twice running. And I don't *think*
any of the "possible causes" is the problem. If one were, wouldn't the
browser still launch, but not reach some site, or at worst any site?