Highlights of epiphany-webkit status?

Hi,

I've been looking around for a good assessment of how the
epiphany-webkit efforts are going.  Bugzilla and
http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-rc lists debian org/msg154360.html seem to be the best sources I've found in that.  But there is little information on what might or might not be reasonable to expect for 2.26.  Apologies if my Googling has missed finding a road map somewhere.  But would anyone care to comment on future prospects?

>From the debian link, I believe that I saw that resizing of fonts now
works in trunk.  Any other changes in that June list of ToDo's?

Oh. And are we going to get SquirrelFish Extreme?  That's it for my Pony
Requests. ;-)

-Steve Bergman