Re: ERROR

Hi David,

Op zaterdag 22-11-2008 om 19:59 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef david:

> I think it's a comon error to everyone but....epiphany is ALWAYS shuting
> down automaticaly, sometimes when u close a tab all te program shuts
> down, another times you just dont need to do nothing for epiphany
> close.I think its a program related with flash...
> Correct it fast please

I'm sorry to tell you that there is absolutely nothing we can do about
crashes in Adobe's Flash plugin. And when the plugin goes, the rest of
the browser goes with it (thanks to the Gecko plugin architecture which
goes back to early Netscape versions).

However, you may use the swfdec-mozilla plugin instead. It's not
compatible with all Flash videos, but it's Free software and you can
file bugs when something doesn't work. Try it. :-)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen