Webkit still on track for 2.26?

Hi,

I was wondering how things were going regarding the replacement of gecko
with webkit for 2.26.  I tried out trunk a little while back and it
looked like you guys were making very good progress.  I'm looking
forward to the switch, as the reporting apps we deploy internally are
going to work much better with webkit. (Huge tables and heavy javascript
which pretty much kill gecko)

How goes it?

As a general aside, it seems like Epiphany is a very "quiet" project
with regards to PR.  One almost never hears anything about it on the
news sites.  I think that even brief, simple little updates on progress
sent to LWN.net, OSNews.com, linux.com, etc. would do a lot to raise
awareness of Epiphany in the general community.  In the current relative
vacuum of Webkit-based browsers for Linux, the important work being done
here is very legitimate news in a way that it wouldn't be if the same
things were being reported about yet another gecko-based browser.  I'm
not sure how desirous of PR the project is, but this window of PR
opportunity won't stay open forever.

Thanks,
Steve Bergman