Google Bookmarks plugin for epiphany

Hi All,
I'm planning on implementing an epiphany extension for handling google
bookmarks using epiphany bookmarks.
My question is, how can I retrive a google login cookie from the running
session. I would like to not ask for username/password for the user if
he is already logged on google, and I want to avoid storing
username/password on a configuration for a plugin. The idea is that it
should work in the same way as google toolbar login works for firefox.
Is it possible to implement? Ideas?

Thanks in advance

Regards

--
Fabio Rafael da Rosa <fabiorafael rosa gmail com>