Re: Question about Export Control of Epiphany

Luis-san, Persch-san,

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

I have got infomation I wanted.
I will consider employing Epiphany, taking the
information into account.

Thank you again.

                  Tetsuo Mizoguchi, Japan

             "Luis Villa"
             <luis tieguy org>
             送信者:                                                  宛 è
             luis villa gmail          "Christian Persch" <chpe gnome org>
             com                                                        cc
                                       mizoguchi-tetsuo nst hitachi-hitec
                                       com, epiphany-list gnome org
             2008/11/08 06:48                                         件名

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Christian Persch <chpe gnome org> wrote:
> Hi;
>
> Le Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:22:16 -0500,
> "Luis Villa" <luis tieguy org> a ?crit :
>> Epiphany is distributed from gnome.org, which is inside the US
>
> Actually, Epiphany source code is distributed by our SVN server, which
> is located in the EU; and by our FTP server, which is an alias for
> ftp.acc.umu.se, and is located in the EU too.

Ah, I'd forgotten that ftp was in EU. I stand corrected.

Luis