Re: Urdu Translation of Epiphany

Hi;

Le jeudi 06 mars 2008 à 09:01 +0000, epiphany-list-owner gnome org a
écrit :
> > De: Muhammad Ali Makki <makki ma gmail com>
> > À: epiphany-list gnome org
> > Sujet: Urdu Translation of Epiphany
> > Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 13:59:04 +0500
> >
> > hi
> >
> > Urdu translation of Epiphany is attached, please let me know if any
> > update is needed.

Thank you very much! However, translation updates are handled not by the
software developers, but by the respective translation team. Please send
the update to the Urdu translation coordinator; see
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ur .

Regards,
	C. Persch