Re: Bug starting epiphany

Hello Geoffrey,

Op vrijdag 29-02-2008 om 10:10 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef geoffrey
bourel:

> When I try to start it a window appear and say that epiphany had not
>  stopped correctly and ask me for restore the window or not.
>
> I tried to say yes or no and Epiphany crash.
>
> I tried to uninstall and install but it doesn't work.
>
> So I think I have to delete the temporarly files of the browser but I don't find them.

Sorry to hear that.

The best thing to do is probably to move your ~/.gnome2/epiphany [the
dot in .gnome2 is important!] directory to somewhere else.
Epiphany will try to create a new profile then on the next startup.
If this succeeds, you can copy back the bookmarks and history files from
the old profile to the newly created profile directory. Make sure to
exit epiphany before you do so.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen