Fixed initial size browser window

When you resize a browser window with Epiphany, it remembers the size of
that window and uses that size for all subsequent windows it opens.

Is there some way to tell Epiphany not to remember the window size, but
still store a default size?

I have a standard size I like to use and I want all Epiphany windows to
open at that size when the size is not otherwise specified (such as new
windows opened from javascript with a size). Sometimes I will make a
window larger, but then I have to remember to precisely resize back to
my standard window or Epiphany will start using the different size. More
annoyingly, some javascript code opens small windows and sometimes
Epiphany remembers that (seems to be only when the small window has all
the toolbars, etc).

Can I do this? I could not find anything under gconf that looked
appropriate.