Re: adblock plus format uncompatible?

Hi,

Op zaterdag 07-06-2008 om 14:48 uur [tijdzone +0800], schreef 甘露(Lu
Gan):
> I tried to use easylist with epiphany's adblock (I mean I appended
> content of easylist with
> /usr/share/epiphany-extensions/adblock-patterns), but it seems not
> totally compatible. Is there anyway I can take use of last adblock
> plus'a power? Thanks.

I've never heard of 'easylist', but you can update the Adblock blocklist
by going to Tools > Adblock editor > Filterset.G > refresh button.

Alternatively, run all of your web traffic through Privoxy should rid
you of most ads as well. (For Epiphany, simply adjust the Gnome-wide
proxy settings after installing Privoxy.)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen