URL redirection preview plugin

Hi,

tinyurl.com has a useful feature: allow you to preview a URL before
redirect you there. I would like to have it at browser-level so other
similar sites will have this feature too.
My aim is only redirection by HTTP header "Location". Is there any way
to make a plugin that looks for header "Location" and warn you before
redirect you to new URL? (there could be some rules on what should be
warned, but that's the easy part)

I looked at webkit port and it seems URL redirection is handled deep
in curl/libsoup, so it looks like impossible to implement such a
plugin. Haven't looked at gecko yet.
--
Duy