Running epiphany/webkit in parallel with epiphany/gecko?

Hi,

I want to try epiphany/webkit on daily basis, but also want to keep
epiphany/gecko for sites that webkit port does not work.

I figured I could modify ephy_dot_dir() on webkit port to use another
directory, leaving .gnome2/epiphany intact. But I still cannot run two
in parallel without private profile, something relating to dbus.
Anyone know how to make webkit port disregard epiphany/gecko and run
as if there is no epiphany instance?

Thanks,
--
Duy