Re: Epiphany error. :(

Hello Németi Balázs,

> Unfortunately I can' t use the Epiphany browser, because it does not
> work correctly: the browser (version: 2.20.1-1.7) can' t be started at
> UHU Linux.
> I get the wollowing message when I starting the Epiphany:
> " error while loading shared libraries: libgtkembedmoz.so: cannot open
> shared object file: No such file or directory"
> What can be the problem?

Epiphany uses the gtkmozembed library from Mozilla, it is imported
either from XULRunner or directly from an installed Firefox version.

The error you get can be a packaging error in your Linux distribution,
or you have built and installed Epiphany yourself and (re)moved your
Firefox installation later causing the library to go missing.

By the way, you are running an old version. Epiphany version 2.22.3 is
the latest stable release.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen