Re: Viewport size changes when "disactivating" find-bar causing page reflow/relayout?

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Josselin Mouette <joss debian org> wrote:
> j t writes:
>>
>> Sometimes, when I search for something on a web page (using ctrl-f to
>> "activate" the find-bar), clicking on a link on the page makes the
>> page reflow/relayout, and as a consequence, the link moves.
>
>> (epiphany 2.22.1.1 on current Debian Lenny)
>
> This is (finally !) fixed in Gecko 1.9. The version in sid doesn't have this
> issue anymore.

Josselin, thank you. Just for my information, do you have any idea
whether this bug has been already logged anywhere (and if so, would
you have a url / bug ref number)? (I would just like to see other
people's views / comments on it...)

Thanks again, Jaime