Re: [Galeon-devel] cookie whitelist and ui feature requests

marcus tenes wrote:
i prefer galeon and epiphany because of speed over firefox, but firefox has one important feature i use, which is the ability to make a whitelist of sites to accept cookies from and block everything else. and a small request about the ui: it would be nice to have the option of making the navigation buttons smaller and to lose the text under a la mac os x.

Hmm? Both Galeon and Epiphany respect your desktop settings for toolbar buttons
and if you set them to 'icons only', it will give you what you want. Additionally,
Galeon lets you override the mode from gconf.

As for cookies, I can only speak of Galeon as I can't remember what Epiphany does
but you just need to say "never accept cookies" and then choose the "Allow Cookies
from <website>" action from the Web->Cookies menu.

--phil