opening links from claws-mail in epiphany

I have been using epiphany browser lately its faster than iceweasel and
easy to use, but the killer part is smart bookmarks. This absolutley
rocks together with very easy short cuts.

http://live.gnome.org/Epiphany/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

The one problem I had was opening links from claws-mail in epiphany.
Always a new window would open right over claws, rather than in a new
tab on my already open epiphany. I checked the info in:

How to open links from external applications in a new tab

and inserted  "epiphany --new-tab" but it failed. What did work was
"epiphany-browser --new-tab"

I don't know if this is of any help, or only relevant to claws but
thought I'd pass it on.