Minor Epiphany frustration

Dear Epiphany people  8-)

Firefox has become too unstable for me under Ubuntu 8.04 so I googled and asked around and turns out Epiphany is most widely recommended.
My first impressions were very good(except for not being able to use stumbleupon  :-( ). I find it easy, fast and reliable. So far so good.

Only one irritation:

"There are unsubmitted changes to form elements. If you close the document anyway, you will lose that information."

This dialogue box appears when trying to close almost any tab containing a text box.
Is there ANY way of disabling this box? It has already become annoying and is starting to ruin my Epihany experience :'(

I appreciate any help regarding this issue.

Thank you very much
Mike

begin:vcard
fn:Micheal Heyns
n:Heyns;Micheal
org:Nitpic CC
adr:Bryanston;;PO box 69288;Johannesburg;Gauteng;2021;South Africa
email;internet:mikeh nitpic co za
title:Operations Manager
tel;fax:011-465-1208
tel;home:011-465-2667