Re: Webkit still on track for 2.26?

Hello

Regarding the "quietness", shall we have some "news" about what we have
achieve on the wiki page, i.e. http://live.gnome.org/WebKitGtk
just like the style of "News" section at this page:
http://www.go-evolution.org/New_Composer

I think putting some updates on wiki help arosing people awareness a
lot.

--
Arthur Webkid

於 日,2008-11-23 於 18:33 -0600,Steve Bergman 提到: