Re: Icons referring to the web page on the left of the web address

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 5:15 PM, Dejan Tolj <dejan1 gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Reinout
> If so many sites are using the IE way of implementing favicons, then
> shouldn't we provide fallback support in the core of Epiphany?

mumblemumble. I love ephy but it has been doing this wrong since at
least 2006. See, e.g.,
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/epiphany-list/2006-March/msg00060.html

I'd love it if your complaint is the straw that broke the camel's
back, but I'm not holding my breath ;)

Luis