Tab width in Epiphany

Hello,

I just started using Epiphany instead of Firefox. I am pleased by the way it
works. However, among a few things, there is one that I really would like to
change.

The tabs have always a fixed width. If there are more tabs than would fit
the screen, the tabs disappear on the left or right. (i) it is necessary to
repeatedely click on ">" to move to these tabs, and (ii) I can't see whether
there are some more tabs opened or not.

I would like to allow the tabs to shrink so that I would see them all. Is it
possible?

Thanks in advance

j.