Re: Webkit backend can't compile

2008-04-06 klockan 14:19 skrev Nathan Samson:
> with the recent news that Epiphany is switching to Webkit as sole backend
> I tried compiling it (again).
> [snip: build errors]
> I configured it with ./autogen.sh --enable-svg --enable-video

I'm seeing the same problem. I've already complained about it upstream, so
it should hopefully be fixed soonish.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

we'd drink and get high until late :: and now we're all alone     -- placebo