Re: Epiphany by default in Gobuntu Gutsy+1

I have the feeling that this decision isn't final.  I really don't see
why they would pick Epiphany over Iceweasle.  That's not to bash
Epiphany (if I didn't love it, I wouldn't be on the mailing list), but
why would they use Firefox for Ubuntu and then switch to Epiphany for
Gobuntu when Iceweasle is just as valid as a replacement?  In that
thread, Mark makes the comment about it being a bad idea to maintain
two codebases.  That doesn't really make sense though because it's not
two, but one one codebase with the only change being that it is
rebranded.  As much as I love this decision, I don't think it will be
set in stone for long before enough people complain and push for
Iceweasle.