Re: What is Epiphany's role now?

On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 11:05 +0200, David Prieto wrote:
> I think the only way to fix FF would be to make it look and work like
> Epiphany. But that'd be a bit out of the scope.

The most annoying FF problems are lack of GNOME integration. For
instance, not using the GNOME choose-application dialog, not using the
network proxy settings, not using the GTK+ print dialog. But I think
that the Firefox developers are generally happy to integrate with GNOME
if it can be done.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com