An GSoC 2007 Idea and Epiphany

Hi Epiphany hackers..
How are you guys?

I applied to GSoC proposing a GTK+ feature [1] that could allow
Epiphany to expose some access keys on pages and I would really
appreciate your opinion on adding this kind of feature to Epiphany.

Some guys have pointed out that Konqueror already has something like
this. Since my project target is GTK+, any GTK+ applications could
benefit from it, although I believe that for Epiphany we will need a
specially designed API to allow Epiphany to get control over the tips
engine (key bindings, tips place, etc..).

So, drop me some lines if you have any interest in it. I will
appreciate any help, especially tailoring the project proposal and API
design to Epiphany needs.

I'm looking forward for your opinion.
Best regards,
Lucas

[1] - http://seringueira.din.uem.br/~lmveloso/english/modules/xt_conteudo/index.php?id=5

--
This email recommends Free and Open Source Software (R)