Strange behaviour of "copy link" withing long directory listings - epiphany-2.16.2

Hello,

I took an opportunity today to share a strange bug behavior I am facing
with Epiphany browser since recent versions. In this case I am using
Epiphany on Fedora 6 presently for my everyday usage.

The issue is mainly whenever I browse a web page of directory listings,
usually RPM directories off various ftp/web servers and while the page
length is more than screen-full.

It is common operation for me to search for a desired package by "Ctrl+f"
and then right click package link to "Copy Link Address".

Soon as the "Copy Link Address" is clicked the bug re-produces and the
listing skips up and copies list of a wrong package.

I hope with this description one should be able to test this case. I will
be glad if you can please fix this issue. It hinders my best experience
with Epiphany and might bother some other users as well.

Like always thanks for the best web browser I have ever used !

Cheers,
Kevin