RE: opening pdf files

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 16:52 -0500, Blackwell, Steve @ GSI wrote:

> [...]

I'll hypothesize that it's because IE is guessing based on the file's
extension. That is, IE is deliberately ignoring what the web server is
asking it to do with the file.

So there's a bug in IE and there's a bug on the website. It is of course
debatable whether mimicking the IE bug is a good course of action. At
the moment, in Epiphany, the choice has been to not duplicate the bug.

--
Adam Hooper
adamh densi com