Re: VDQ extensions

Hi,

2007/1/3, Beartooth <Beartooth swva net>:
If I have any extensions on Epiphany at all, they're mighty few. I don't
even know how to check; should they be in the Preferences, as I would
expect?

No. If extensions are installed you should see (at minimum) a Tools
menu added to the Epiphany window and in it should be the Extensions
manager.

If the extensions package isn't installed, you should be able to
select the package 'epiphany-extensions' in your distribution's
package manager interface.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen