Why is 2.16.3 not 2.16.3??

I have 2.16.3 running under Fedora Core 6 on two machines -- actually
several, but two are different.

On one, the bar across the top goes straight from Bookmarks to Tabs, and
clicking on Help just shows Contents and About.

On the other, it shows Extensions between the contents and About -- and,
sure enough, the top bar also shows Tools between Bookmarks and Tabs.

Fedora Core 6; CXO 5.0.1; Pine 4.64, Pan 0.119; Privoxy 3.0.3;
Dillo 0.8.6, Galeon 2.0.3, Epiphany 2.16, Opera 9.10, Firefox 1.5