Re: Themes

Hi Paulo,

Op dinsdag 04-12-2007 om 13:57 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Paulo J.
Matos:

> Is there a way to theme epiphany? I like the browser overall, but the
> big buttons on top are just too much and I love smallish buttons and
> graphics. Have those huge things up there is just overkill and would
> spare a lot of space for other things. Can I just this and theme
> epiphany?

Thanks for your feedback. :)

Epiphany's UI elements will adapt to whatever GTK+ theme is selected in
the GNOME Appearance preferences window.
However if you just want smaller toolbar buttons, that is possible to
some extent by removing the text labels.

Simply click View > Toolbars > Edit Toolbars... and select "just icons"
for toolbar button labels.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen