Re: Printing a page

On Dec 4, 2007 11:34 AM, Paulo J. Matos <pocm soton ac uk> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I can print most pages on the web very well, however, I don't
> understand if there's any issue regarding this specific one:
> http://www.haskell.org/all_about_monads/html/xformeranatomy.html
>
> instead of printing the page, prints the postscript contents.
>
> Any idea? (version 2.20.1)

Just to add that firefox suffers from the same problem (I hope you can
reproduce the issue). Opera, however, has no problem at all with it.

For the first time I printed with opera and let me tell you, I'm
really amazed. Opera printing results in much better looking pages
(bigger margins, better text/images arrangement). People should look
into getting better results with Epiphany also.

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at soton.ac.uk